Teens aged 13-18 are invited to participate in an exciting and interactive multicultural youth community leadership programme run by Shama.
Teens Explore is a series of getting together for workshops, community engagements, discussions, overnight camps and challenging experiences.
An opportunity to engage in deep conversations and form solid friendships. With a focus on raising awareness of social issues, teens are invited to take action and make an impact in the world.
Some of the activities you will be doing are:
- Awesome Teens Explore camp for 2 days which included team building activities, social justice videos and discussions, cooperative meal making, strategic planning.
- Field trip to the Adrenalin Forest near Rotorua for team building and developing confidence in one’s self.
- Field trip to Raglan to learn about sustainability.
- Monthly workshops on social justice, servant leadership, community development, and team building.
- Participate in different community engagements
For more information contact us on email@example.com or call 07 8433810